Friday, September 28, 2007

It's a great day to buy some crap!

Today I had a garage sale. People will buy ANYTHING! And by people I mean Mexicans. Racist but true. I made $500 just by setting some crap in my yard and posting a sign that reads: Yard Sale Fri. and Sat.. I can't wait to get up and do it again tomorrow!

PS. If the lady that purchased my green and cream floral print dress is reading this, you may want to try it on before you wake up in a rush tomorrow morning to get ready for your friend's funeral (which by the way you were not too upset over). The dress is a size 8 and you my friend are not. But good luck with that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anxious to hear how your next day went! I don't know if you can top our yard sale in Montana before we moved and I sold all my newlywed laungerie. One lady who had a few loose screws bought some, went home and put it on, and came back to buy more while she was wearing it!