Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Feeling good about myself.

I think God hates me. Here's why: 1.) I had to scrub toilets today for the first time in 4 years. 2.) The weather in Chicago is about 20 degrees hotter than it should be. Are you kidding me?! 3.) Right now I am sporting a unibrow AND a mustache. 4.) I cannot find one single mango in the whole state of Texas. I think he is hiding them from me. 5.) I thought I was recording The Hills last night but when I went to watch it today (in between cleaning toilets) I was surprised to find that my kids had deleted my recording in order to record another episode of iCarly. 6.) I sweat like a man all the time. Not normal girly sweat, but crazy amounts of fluid pouring out of me at any given moment. 7.) I am the Stake Sports person for our stake. Yes, me. I have no idea what I am doing and I think people are starting to figure that out. 8.) Fletcher spilled a whole cup of apple juice on my side of the bed today. 9.) I live in Texas when everybody I care about lives somewhere else. And finally 10.) I cannot find one of my silver Haviannas. Again, I think he is hiding it from me. Maybe when I find a mango I will find my shoe.

4 comments:

Steve and Janelle said...

You are so funny. I really don't think God hates you. If he did he wouldn't have created the internet. Do what I do. Go on the MTV website and watch The Hills on there.

Anonymous said...

He may hate you, which I doubt... but I love you!

redstarmama said...

You are not alone in your sweatiness. Even here, where it's cold even when it's hot, I still sweat like a pig. It just makes a bad day that much worse!

Justin said...

Sometimes I think that God hates me also. It seems like the times when I am trying my hardest to do what is right the world comes crashing in. Pray and wait is what i do.