Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Does that make me crazy?

My 6 wierd things:

1. As I am driving down the road I pick an object, (usually trees, light posts, or freeway signs) and when I pass that object I have to blink. But it HAS to be at the exact moment I feel like the object is in line with my front tires. It gets really difficult when the object I choose is orange cones or the dashes of lines in the road. Then all that blinking makes it difficult to drive.

2. A door HAS to either be open all the way or completely shut. There is no in betweeen. This rule also applies to drawers.

3. I have a hard time eating Fruit Loops and Lucky Charms. As early as I can remember I have imagined that these two cereals are alive in my bowl and that every time I take a spoonfull I am ripping little families apart. Sometimes I can't even finish my bowl because I am too attached to the cereal. Fortunately it is just these two cereals.

4. I am really good at guessing a song that comes on the radio within 2 seconds.

5. I go to bed at the same time as my kids every night. And my kids go to bed at 7:00. I may not fall asleep for a little while but the lights are off, my pjs are on and I am under the covers. Anyone who knows me knows not to call my house past 8 pm otherwise I answer the phone scared to death.

6. I am TERRIFIED of dogs and have been known to throw even my own children in front of a dog that may be approaching me.

I feel like I need therapy now.

7 comments:

redstarmama said...

I am in complete and total envy of the fact that you are in bed so early. I can't even get sleepy till 10.

Juli said...

Okay, your wierd things are really wierd.....i'm just kidding! my favorite is imagining you blinking and driving. Hilarious! Do you think we could get a 2fer if we did therapy together? :)

Anonymous said...

Nothing suprises me about these except #1. I've never noticed your crazy blinks. I'll remember never to call after 8 pm. And I thought I was the late night pooper.

Steve and Janelle said...

I am going to have a hard time driving with you ever again. I love Lucky Charms and now i am going to be picturing them as little people that don't want to be eaten. Thanks a lot!

Robbie said...

Ok and you said that I was crazy?? I'm just kidding. My freeway ocd matches yours, I do the same thing except I dont blink I crinch my teeth. Whoever started this tagging thing must be a shrink because I don't see who else could possibly benefit from it.

S.Miles said...

I never noticed your blinking either. I always thought your contacts were dry! As for the cereal- YOU ARE A FREAK! I mean really - a little family? I pretty much knew everything else though. You forgot to mention the fact that you would throw your own sister in front of a dog too. several times. Just because I am bigger than you are doesnt mean the bite will hurt me any less than it will hurt you. Freak. !! Well, it's 6:48pm so I better go to bed. Who thinks of going to bed this early? You just forgot to mention that you get up to go running at 4:30am. That would make anyone tired! Love you. Even the weird parts of you

Justin said...

Sacrafice the children for the common good. Shannon Too. Just kidding Shanny.