Monday, November 19, 2007

This really sucks!!

With it being Thanksgiving and all, I thought I would take a minute and give a shout out to something I am thankful for. A month or so ago I discovered something that has completely changed my life. It is somthing that has been right in front of my face all my life, yet I never really noticed . And now it is something I cannot live without. I am talking about my vacuum attachment. Why did nobody ever tell me how fabulous this is?! I can vacuum anything and everything with this spectacular piece of plastic. Places I naievely thought were unreachable have suddenly become reachable. I am obsessed. Here is a list of just a few places I have vacuumed recently: under every bed, under every dresser, behind, under and around my washer and drier, the corners of my garage floor, the bottom of toy baskets, under my kitchen sink, drapes, plants, around picture frames, and inside my kid's sports bags. The possibilities are endless and every day I find a new use for my new favorite thing. I don't know how I ever lived without it. I challenge anyone who has never used their attachment to try it today. I promise it will change your life as it did mine.

6 comments:

S.Miles said...

I'll have Elva get on that ASAP.

Steve and Janelle said...

the joys of life. With your cleaning OCD I would have thought you would have known about that already.

Justin said...

This didn't make it on your weird list?

redstarmama said...

Our vaccuum detaches from the frame and there is a special attachment just for cleaning stairs. Thank you to whoever designed that handy and beloved feature!

edmundsfam said...

I am so jealous of your special attachment for stairs. I used to lug the vacuum down every step. Now I use the hose and can reach every inch of every stair. It just takes forever. What I would not give for your special vacuum.

Anonymous said...

Although I am sad you don't post pictures on your blog, you make me cry every time I read your posts. Not out of sadness but laughter! I too am a fan of the vacumn attachment, but never thought of vacuming my plants. That's a great idea!