Saturday, November 24, 2007

It's not what you say but how you say it.

The scene: I am upstairs on the computer. Cali, Fletcher and Macey are downstairs playing.

Macey: Mom!

Me: What?

Macey: (louder) Mom!!

Me: (louder) What?!

Macey: (even louder) Mom!!!

Me: (even louder) What?! I am upstairs!

Macey: (really loud) MOM!!!

Me: (in my most evil devil tone) WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!!!!!!!!

Macey: Nikki's here to see you!

FYI: Nikki is my neighbor who had been standing in my house the entire time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's just hope Nikki has kids and does the same thing at home when she "thinks" no one is around. Even sweet Diane had her moments which no one would have ever thought.

S.Miles said...

I can totally hear it in my head EXACTLY how you said it. You get that deep growl like yell that is brought on by pure frustration and annoyance! I get it too. You can be sure that your whole wards knows about this little situation. :P Nikki isn't one to "keep it on the down low" ... if you know what I mean.