Tuesday, May 27, 2008

V and V


Top 10 moments from the weekend in random order:

1. Robbie insulting Shannon within 30 seconds of getting off the plane. We're moving on.
2. Russ and Suzy's story about ding dong ditching.
3. $100
4. Trampoline time.
5. The funeral story.
6. Walking upstairs to find that Fletcher and Macey have woken up our guest, and Fletcher saying "Robbie is a stupid name".
7. Everybody in the pool whether you want to or not- jeans AND apron!
8. Robbie telling me that the first time he ever talked to me I was dressed up like a bumble bee. For the record, I have NEVER been dressed up like a bumble bee.
9. CPK and Robbie Rd.
10. Birthday Bandits

Thanks for coming, Robbie. It was very fun getting to know you in person. And you made it home with all of your limbs. Impressive. Good times.

5 comments:

Robbie said...

I love the post. What i love most about it that it contains no less than 4,000 inside jokes and countless good memories. Thanks for the great weekend!

Robbie said...

I just noticed the name of this post. hahahaha! I love it! Here's a few more: 600 thread count, spoons, back in high school, CPK, running around the shoe store, fruit topping, picnic table talk at 2am, getting lost to the airport.

Jennifer Knight said...

Robbie made your place sound so awesome, we might ALL just come to Dallas and never leave!

redstarmama said...

I'm glad you guys had a blast. And I love your couch and throw pillows.

Anonymous said...

Man that is one good looking stud!